Friday, April 29, 2005

Time Management/Harlan Coben

29 April

Mmmm. I have two short stories to write, I have till summer's end to finish up my novel plus I have a chapter in another book to write, AND the anthology is about to wrap up. Excitement? Sure. Fear and terror in Las Vegas -- Most Certainly!
Lot on the plate plus earnings season at the day job is causing spillovers onto the floor.

Harlan Coben will be in my town for a book signing at one of the Chapter 11 bookstores; and all that good stuff in two weeks. So you know I will be there --

Well, gotta go. I'm out of time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aldo said...

Candace,
Hey look time, no blog! I understand the busy thing. So when will get to see more of your wonderful writing?

May 1, 2005 at 10:25 AM  
Blogger Candace said...

Aldo,
Thanks for stopping in. Just saw your latest entries as well. Man, some book events you have going on there.
Re: the writing? REAL soon, I'm hoping. If anyone accepts ... and I'm burning candles and stalking sacrificial chickens as we speak to help pave the road to success.

May 2, 2005 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger natalie said...

Wow - you're blog is full of good info. It's getting hard to find blogs with useful content and people talking about Time Management these days. I have just started my Latest Time Management News blog and would really appreciate you coming by - thanks again

October 13, 2005 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home